Monday, June 3, 2013

A Day at the Park

Wow I can't believe I didn't post for two days! First of all, sorry about that, but second of all, this outfit is one of my favorites!  I've got a studded shirt and a striped skirt, as well as a big red statement necklace to give it some color. I'd say a colored shirt would work just as well, or even a colored belt, depending on how adventurous you are.


To be honest, this outfit would be slightly difficult to obtain, seeing as the only piece's whereabouts I can give is the skirt from Charlotte Russe. The necklace a friend bought me in Prague : ) and the shirt I bought at Plato's Closet.

1 comment:

  1. I say that we should go to Prague to get another necklace just like it! Also, that is a super cute skirt! I am so jealous of your wardrobe!!! Of course, the same skirt in my size would not be nearly as cute:)

    ReplyDelete