Saturday, August 3, 2013

Cinnamon Frappe

Well, today for the first time in Sipping in Style history, I have a recipe for a coffee drink! I have a picture that shows the ingredients, but I will go ahead and give a step by step. First, I started a little pot on the stove and brought the water to a boil. Once boiling, I added a splash of instant coffee and took the pot off the burner. Once cooling, I added a tiny bit of milk, some squirts of chocolate, and a generous amount of creamer. I also added about half a shot of cinnamon and some ice to cool it down the rest of the way. I then poured it into the blender and added more ice, blending it up and pouring it into my glass, which I am now drinking : ). I know this recipe would also taste fantastic with other kinds of creamer or any other flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment