Friday, September 27, 2013

Simple & Smoky

Here we have another example of my new Mary Kay makeup- smoky eye style : ). I started with my TimeWise Repair set, followed up with Foundation Primer and Mineral Powder Foundation. Next was mineral cheek powder and Candy Apple Lip Pencil. The eyes are made with my Tuxedo Baked Eye Trio- which was only $10!- $5 for me : ) I used a smudge brush to apply the first two shades, and then added liquid eyeliner which I topped with the black section of the trio. Last but not least- Lash Love Mascara and then I put my hair up with a new hair band from Charming Charlie. Pictured is me drinking a Frappe from the Addicted Cup- which is absolutely fabulous! If you are in the downtown area in Omaha, you need to check it out! https://www.facebook.com/TheAddictedCup



No comments:

Post a Comment