Friday, August 1, 2014

New job

Well, today I have a new outfit that I bought while shopping in Kansas Coty yesterday. Why was I in Kansas City, you may ask? For training at my new job, of course! So far, Dillards has been pretty great, actually. That's not to say that I don't miss Plato's and the amazing relationships I built there every day, but I still think in the grand scheme of life, this was a step I was ready for. So far my days have been pretty good, and I actually love the life changing experience I have been able to give a few ladies. I never truly understand the importance of feeling good about yourself until a new mom told me the lingerie I helped her find made her feel beautiful for the first time in a long time. Every day is a new experience and a new opportunity to better myself as a manager. Dillards have me the opportunity to go to the Kansas City store and train with the regional manager and two other new managers and I'm so thankful. I learned a ton and was able to bring Alex for a much needed getaway. And here I end my personal story and give you first a pic of my new outfit- 
Sweater- XXI $14
Skirt- The Garage $12

And here's a few pics from Kansas City :)


2 comments:

  1. You look so cute, and happy :) Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is that super good-looking couple? Oh, its us. :)

    ReplyDelete