Wednesday, October 15, 2014

High waisted pants

Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone is doing fabulously! I myself am doing alright- just the typical week for me. Hopefully Friday I'll be visiting Vala's pumpkin patch with my wonderful husband, then it's work all weekend! Today I am wearing a brand new outfit, but I have had it for over a month. I kept waiting to get the courage to wear these high waisted pants, but it kept alluding me. Finally, last night I decided- either wear them or get rid of them: so I wore them :). They were a bold buy, and I made the mistake of purchasing them without anything to match. Of course then I had to go shopping for a top, but it all worked out and I'm feeling pretty confident in them! After so much intro, just so I'm not overselling them- eh, they're alright. :P
Steve Madden coat- Dillards $55
High waisted pants- WetSeal $20
Floral crop top- Forever21- $22
Gold bracelet and necklace- $5 each Charming Charlie



No comments:

Post a Comment