Thursday, May 23, 2013

A little sheer never hurt anyone

Well, still no sign of pictures from my sister-in-law, but I'm sure nobody is in a huge hurry to see, especially with this outfit available for viewing! : ) As you can see, there is a small line of- *gasp*- skin visible under the sheer shirt, but I like to think the style makes up for the risque. For those who would prefer the outfit without the skin, I know a plain black tank top would look just as fabulous. All three pieces (Skirt, Bandeau, and Sheer Shirt) are available at JCPennys at the moment, but not for long, as all three were on sale. If anybody has any questions or comments, just let me know! I have another rather awesome outfit planned for tomorrow for those who are interested- stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment