Friday, May 24, 2013

The Echo of Bandeaus

And here we are, another day older. Today, I threw on my outfit (by which I mean I spent 30 minutes perfecting myself) and headed to a lovely coffee shop in my neighborhood called Echo(and here we see the genius of my post title). I enjoyed a blueberry scone and a caramel-vanilla iced latte, the latter you can see in my last photo. The feel of Echo is fantastic- fairly modern with a mix of indie music playing in the background. Located on 10th street in Omaha NE the shop opened a mere few weeks ago, and already I am sold. If you are in the area, it is definitely worth the stop! Look for the facebook link at the bottom of my post!





In reference to the outfit- 

And of course, as promised, the link to Echo's facebook- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Echo-Coffee-Shop/302427453187905
Alright, as always, any questions- just leave a comment!



1 comment:

  1. I hope we can check out the coffee shop next time we are in Omaha! Cute outfit, btw.

    ReplyDelete