Thursday, June 27, 2013

Shop A Latte

Today's post is 1/4th outfit, and 3/4th my trip to Shop A Latte, located in Togs in Omaha, NE. This is Nebraska's only coffee shop combined with a clothing store, and I honestly will be back every time I am in the area. The store starts out with the coffee shop entrance and has a lovely Audrey Hepburn inspired feel, complete with adorable fashion named drinks. I enjoyed a Black N White latte, but those looking to complete the big city feeling should try the Audrey Hepburn latte. Coffee in hand, I headed into the shop and was amazed by the gorgeous jewelry and clothing. I tried on clothes for at least 30 minutes, and finally settled on a floral and leather dress, as well as a black and gold statement necklace, both for about $50- a little much, but worth it to me. I think I will wear that dress tomorrow, for those interested, and here is the link to Shop A Latte's facebook- https://www.facebook.com/ShopaLatte. The outfit has been worn before, but I changed up the tank top and the necklace. The tank is from Delia's, and both the skirt and necklace are from Plato's Closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment