Monday, August 12, 2013

The beginning of the end

The title sounds a little depressing, I know, but it's not what it seems. By the beginning of the end, I mean that this is hopefully my last post with my blog looking this way. I am really hoping to separate out my blog into pages, which should make viewing a little easier because you will be able to choose what you want to look at! So those who care nothing for my ramblings and are here strictly for the outfits will never have to see a large paragraph with no pictures : ). I am hoping also to have a few other pages with different subjects, but that might take a while so please bear with me. For today, I have a few pictures of my outfit, and also a couple fun pictures to keep to the "personal" element I am shooting for. The outfit probably looks familiar because it has pieces from other outfits but to reiterate- Skirt= Forever 21; Black Tank Top= Old Navy; Crochet Lace Tank= The Garage. I also added a fun little sock bun which was my first attempt at this type of hairstyle and I am fairly happy with it. For anyone interested I bought the sock bun at Charming Charlie. 





No comments:

Post a Comment