Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Floral Skater Skirt

Hi all! Happy Tuesday to everybody. Today I drove to the Lincoln Dillards with my coworker to attend a fit class to help get certified. It was a fun day, but I wasn't able to get a picture of my outfit, so this outfit is actually from the other day. I went clothes shopping at target a few weeks back and realized their clothes are actually much cheaper than I thought! This skirt was only $15, and of course I have my ballerina shirt from The Garage in Kansas City for $15. I paired it with my dark purple tights from last year (forgot the place and price, sorry!), a gold necklace from Charlotte Russe ($5), and my combat boots from Black Friday at Shopko ($15.) Outfit total= $50
The great thing about this outfit though is the versability. I've had these boots for almost two years and where them all fall and winter, and even though I just bought this shirt, this is the 3rd or 4th outfit ive made with it. Watch for good pieces and don't be afraid to splurge a little on things you know will work well in your wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment