Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Knee Highs

Good morning! I am just watching Spongebob Squarepants and drinking coffee while I wait to go to work. These pictures are actually from Saturday, which was a fabulous day! First, Alex and I met one of my best friends from high school and her husband in the Old Market and had lunch and shopped around for a bit. Then Alex and I spent some time together at home before going to a meeting for a musical that Alex and I are helping with. This year I am super excited to have the opportunity to do costumes for the Grace University production of Oklahoma! Alex is stage managing for the third year in a row, and I'm so excited to see him work and be amazing, and to be able to do costumes and makeup. Anyways, for anybody interested, I also updated my I Have A Dream page today, but it's mostly a ramble about my life so be warned : ). So back to the outfit-
Dress= $15 from Forever 21
Knee Highs= $8 from Wetseal
Boots= $10 from Plato's Closet
Kimono= $22 from Forever 21
Necklace= $5 from Charlotte Russe



No comments:

Post a Comment